I finished the scanning project yesterday. In total, I made 182 separate scans. I am now in the process of registering them (connecting the various scans together). The results are wonderful. See the peristyle court of the House of Tyche based on internal scans only.
As we prepare for scanning, we re-exposed much of the northerly garden/porch of the House of Tyche. Not only what it infested with brush, but much tumble and silt had filtered in. So, it was good to see the opus sectile appear at floor level. Final cleaning comes tomorrow after the floor dries.
We also spent more time on weeds and brush on the rest of the site. Tomorrow, that work too will end. After some final wall repairs, test scanning begins (likely on the weekend).